Custers Hydraulica B.V. designs and manufactures compact track mounted platforms with a working height of 9m of 12m.
Our range of products consists of:
Verda 9-2500 - working height 9m, total weight 2500 kg (BE-driving license)
Verda 12-3500 - working height 12m, total weight 3500 kg
Verda 12-4900 - working height 12m, total weight 4900 kg
The Verda 9 has a main boom with one telescopic section, whereas the Verda 12 has an main boom with two telescopic sections.
Features Verda track mounted platforms
- Compact machine
- Driveable at height
- Proportional and simultaneous movements
- Max. cageload 230 kg
- Large working diagram
- Continuous rotation
- Verda 12 is equipped with 2 x 90° cage rotation
- Open steel cage (lxwxh: 1.3m x 0.7m x 1.1m)
- Equipped with Yanmar-dieselmotor
- Suited to work in rough terrain circumstances
- Safe and stable in use
- Easy to operate
- Developed for use in the industry, building sector as well as the green sector
- Options: non-marking tracks, sockets in cage, convertor, extra driving speed, paint in company-colour
This track mounted platform is driven by a failsafe PLC. All movements are fully proportional and multiple simultaneous movements can be carried out.
All our aerial work platforms do meet the European safety standard EN280.