Custers® aluminium stages
Custers® aluminium stages are ideal to bridge obstacles in places where scaffolding can't be erected. The aluminium stages come with one single guardrail, but are also available with a double guardrail.
The scaffolding stages can be used on both sides thanks to double claws with “blow away protection”. The aluminium stage can carry heavy loads, has a sheetpile wall profiled floor decking placed crosswise, and a narrow-stripped replaceable floor decking.
Ask a question about this product
Download User manual
- Bridge between to scaffolds
- Available at a length of 4, 5, 6, 7 or 7.5m
- Width 0.7m
- The floor is an aluminium decking plate
- Maximum load 200 kg/m2
- Stages have an integrated toeboard
- Handrail package can be mounted free from or fixed onto scaffold