Custers®Roof Edge Protection 2000 meets all the user's wishes:
- Minimum investment: a single universal system for all situations.
- Damage-free: click-connections for guardrails. Therefore, no plastic knobs.
- Anti-rust, steel cantilever weight. Therefore, no breakable concrete blocks.
- Only two specific roof edge articles: the all-in barrier frame and the universal guardrail tube.
- The frame hangs 20 cm above the ground thanks to ingenious suspension mechanism.
- Entire construction erected without the use of tools. Therefore, very fast to erect!
- No need for problematic guide rolls along (glass) façades.
This system meets the requirements of NEN EN 13374 and is Class A and approved by the dutch
Aboma-Keboma, AI-15 and the Dutch Occupational Health and Safety Act. These regulations state that:
- Fall protection must be used for a fall-height of 2,5m or more.
- The minimum length of a roof edge protection system must be at least 3 metres.
- Guardrails at 0.5 metres and 1 metre above the roof edge must be fitted with a space of less than
47 cm between the guardrails.