CR Scaffold Mobile Guard
This mobile scaffold with a unique price-quality ratio can easily be extended with Custers Handy scaffolding material.
The renewed Custers CR platforms have wind protection on both endings and are easier to handle due to the lower weight. The rip-grip profile on the rungs ensure an optimal grip for safe climbing and handling during erection. The above average wall thickness implies a proven durability of the scaffolding.
The Mobile Guard scaffold offers maximal security, stability and flexibility due to the traditional braces, that under certain circumstances can be removed for better access to the working area.
- EN 1004 TÜV approved
- 200 kg/m2 workload according to scaffolding class 3
- Up to 14m working height inside
- Up to 10m working height outside
- Available in length: 1.8m and 2.5m
- Available in width: 0.7m and 1.3m
- Tube wall thickness: 2.3mm (frame vertical) and 2.15mm (rungs + braces)
- Colour coding on all braces
- Made in The Netherlands